Every additional percentage of meter accuracy adds 1-2 more bushels per acre.
Meter calibration is the first step toward singulation & spacing perfection. Our MeterMax® Ultra test stand can evaluate each meters performance, allowing for fine tuning to bring your accuracy where it should be.
At Bauman Agency, we run a variety of seed sizes, planting speeds and populations through meters. Our growers receive a detailed row-by-row performance sheet and recommendations.
Call Bauman Agency today.
We offer complimentary meter pickup and return if requested.
Join Curt and Matt as they explore the latest hybrids from Pioneer. Maturity dates range from 92-106 day.
P0589AMXT & P0688Q
P0421Q & P0507Q
P0220Q, P0306Q & P0339Q
P0046AM & P0075Q
P9880AMXT & P9998Q
P9608Q & P9772AM
P9211Q & P9551Q
The 2021 Photo Contest is open to all Bauman Agency customers and their families. All contestants must abide by the terms and agreements of these rules. Entries must be submitted with a completed entry form to be eligible. All participants must own all rights to the photos submitted and agree to allow Bauman Agency to publish the photos for promotional purposes with image credit given to participant. No professional photos with copyrights will be allowed.
Submitting photos for the contest is free. Photo entries must be a high quality, digital image preferably with a minimum of 600 dpi. Digital photos should be taken at the highest resolution possible. Please try to use a device with 8 MP (MegaPixels) or higher. Failure to submit a high enough quality image may result in disqualification. However, please DO submit photos even if you are unsure of printing quality – we will try our best to make them work! Please note that photos may be cropped to fit page sizes.
Participants may submit an unlimited number of photos into the contest. Email the image and form to: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ENTRIES:
All photos and accompanying entry forms must be received by September 1st, 2021 for consideration.
Grand Prize: The winning photo contestant will receive a wrapped canvas print of their photo and the winning photo will be on the cover of the 2022 Bauman Agency calendar as well as one of the months within the calendar.
Runners Up: The 11 additional photo winners will receive a framed copy of their photo and will each have a month in the calendar.
Winning entries will be announced in December 2021.
Bauman Agency is a small, team oriented, customer focused, family owned ag company with multiple business entities, located 9 miles north of Huron, SD. We value honesty, integrity, and implement a long- range focus in serving area farmers and their families with their unique prosperity management needs. A farmer’s perspective is employed at all levels in the company and a thorough working knowledge is prized. We are looking for a bookkeeper to join our successful and friendly team. Apply today!
- Perform all tasks in an accurate and timely manner with a high level of discretion
- Track income and expenditures
- Payroll and payroll taxes
- Account reconciliation
- Maintain and balance the general ledger
- Accounts payable functions including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Accounts receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Prepare financial reports
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work
- Ensure accounts are current and accurate using QuickBooks, spreadsheets, and other tools
- Prepare documents and data for company’s accountant
- Maintain records of inventory
- Prepare generate and file financial inventory reports
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reports
- Assist management with budget preparation and cash flow analysis
- Maintain staff records, benefits, and compliance
- Assist management in maintenance of employee files
- Order supplies
- Sales Tax rules and reporting
- Assist in all other operations as needed
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of GAAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- Excellent data entry skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Efficient and neat work style
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys people, courteous, kind, and sincere
- Positive outlook, pleasant demeanor, and sense of humor
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Open to new ideas
- Customer service focused
- Meets deadlines
- Team player
- Develops rapport easily
- Solution oriented
- Reliable and Consistent
- Straight forward
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2 year degree in a related field
- 2-5 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- 2-5 years experience in an ag field
- Ag background
Position is full time with option of part-time with a minimum of 30 hours per week, 4 days/week for the right candidate. Full time hours are 8:30 – 4:30 M-F with extended hours in May & June. This position might appeal to someone with school age children as 9-3, 5 days per week is an option. Starting wage of $15/hour is negotioable depending on experience and qualifications and whether full or part time. Preferred start date December 1, 2020.
Full time benefits: Flexible Schedule, Health Insurance, Paid holidays/vacation and sick leave, Simple IRA matching, fun place to work!
To apply, email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 19897 SD Hwy 37, Huron, SD 57350.
Lunch will be provided! Social distancing and masks are strongly encouraged (and will be provided if needed) for the safety and comfort of all our customers.
Curt also had a chance to talk about the event earlier this week on the radio. Listen in for more details!
We look forward to seeing you!
Featured image: Oregon Department of Agriculture
Bauman Agency’s Matt and Heather Bischoff and their family feature prominently in a new article in the Tri-State Neighbor this week, talking about the Bischoffs’ many ag operations, and the benefits of a relatively mild spring for hard-working farm families in the Huron area.
Check out the article for yourself!